Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's a Girl!

Hey Girly's,
On Tuesday February 2nd, 2010 a very special girly was born/adopted. She's my brand new sister and my long time friend. My family adopted her from Fabulous Fit located in Brooklyn New York. Here's a pic of her isn't she a beauty?
I was so excited to get her my weekend has been filled with experimental draping. Its been fun! I'm still deciding on a name any ideas? BTW my sewing room isn't usually so messy but since I'm in the middle of a project it's kind of in a unattractive state right now.

I would post up my outfit but it's really not worth seeing just jcrew cords and a sweater since I wont be leaving the house today except for buying thread and a new foot for my sewing machine.


Wow it has been a long time since my last post happy February everybody! Its been busy lately in this little town I call home. 2 weeks ago was exam and my birthday! So I've been busy with school BLAH BLAH BLAH. But here's a peek in what I received for my 15Th birthday.


Kate Spade sunglasses which J'adore! Vera Bradley lunch box--upgrade from my old Kate Spade toiletry bag. Oh and I also got that Sewing Book I was talking about earlier--any girlys out there who adore sewing I bet you would lovvve!

Kisses Miss Emelie

0 comments: